Confidence

Lately I find myself wondering about things like inner peace, and the way I work in particular. My two friends say I am a narcissist but if I was a physical male I would be considered confident, and I don't think there is anything wrong with believing in yourself and making yourself a better person for the sake of you. I do not understand why when someone has a lack of self esteem as a woman they are more likely to be much more accepted than a woman who has self esteem. Instead of being seen as confident they are seen as a narcissist. In fact it is much more social acceptable and marketed so that people hate themselves and there is a huge market for telling you how you should look and how you should act when the reality of it all is that no two people are alike.
-Fatima

Comments

Popular Posts