Bro Bae Tales

I recently started going to school again, but three of my friends are in a class together, and I find it very funny that the three of them have managed to tell me about Bro Bae. One of these friends is my brother, and the first day he told me about Bro Bae. It's humorous to me, because his description was:

"He looks like Leonardo DiCaprio, but like he is now but he has Jax Teller hair, and he's blonde, and I don't know if I'm attracted to him, or I want him to be a part of my Sons Of Anarchy cosplay group for c2e2."

Curious about Bro Bae I prodded him, and my two other friends for more information, because I find my brother's reaction to the entire thing hilarious because he is a very serious person, and for him to come and tell me that:

"I think I'm questioning my sexuality."

"Why?" I ask nonchalantly.

"Because there's this guy in my class that I'm not sure if I'm attracted to or," he says. I spin around in my office chair with my leg crossed on top of the leg that is pushing my chair around, and I lean my head onto my arm, and look at him because these kind of questions are completely normal and acceptable in my life. I decide it's best to prod him to go forward because I have been waiting for him to say this his entire life.

"And?" I say my facial expression trying to hide the fact that I've just watched six seasons of anime, and that this secretly kind of makes me happy. He starts to pace the room, clearly concerned for himself.

"His name is [Bro Bae for all intents and purposes] and he looks like Leonardo DiCaprio, but like how Leo is now, and he has Jax Teller hair, and he's blonde, and I'm not sure if I'm attracted to him, or I want him to be part of my Sons of Anarchy cosplay group for C2E2," he says.

"Dude who cares if you are into him like that it's your life," I say. "But seriously it wouldn't hurt to get him into your SOA C2E2 cosplay."

He looks concerned that I might be judging him or that I might be letting my imagination run wild when in reality I was glad for him. As the night went by he kept changing how he felt about Bro Bae. I jokingly brought up if Bro Bae wasn't into him there was a selection of people, but then he said:

"I don't want to be with him like the way you are thinking. I want to be his 'bro' or like I want to be his best friend forever," he said. I tell him that I get crushes on people but I don't want to be in a relationship with them that I just want to be their best friend, and I ask him if that's weird. He says that that is how he feels about Bro Bae. It was then that we deemed Bro Bae as Bro Bae. Its interesting because when I get crushes on people or I start to like someone it's not because I want to be in a relationship with them I just want to be their best friend but like a territorial best friend. I'm not sure if I'm explaining myself well enough.

                                                                           xxx

On another note I once again almost wandered into the wrong gendered bathroom although I really don't think anyone would of noticed because I can pass for it in some aspects, but in others I can't and that upsets me.

                                                                          xxx

Fatima

Comments

Popular Posts