Used too

I can't handle but feel that in another life we would of been perfect for each other. Maybe in another time or another place or another planet we would of been perfect, but things are different I am not who I used to be six or seven years ago hell I'm not who I used to be a month ago and I'm okay with that. I'm learning to adapt to this transition. I know I speak a lot about how I have been in a transition phase and I never started to transition with my life until now. This is the end of a very important chapter and the beginning of something new. Its odd because I always seem to catch the ending of my chapters but never the beginning of my chapters in my life. I have a lot to look forward too. I also have a lot to work hard for and that's a good thing.

-Fatima

Comments

Popular Posts