Time Waits for no one.

So I had a journal a while back entitled: Dear Four Year Old me, and I found the last entry I wrote on there intresting I'd thought I'd share it with you lot.

"Dear Four Year Old me,
I’ve decided that this will be the last entry I write to you here. I have finally come to the conclusion that Time won’t wait for me. For the majority of what I will have to say you will have to experience in the near future. There are a few things I would like to say.
-Stop wishing to be an adult.
-I know you hate when people tell you that you are going to grow up in the blink of an eye, and unfortunately the downfall to this is that they are right and you probably think I’m wrong right now, but let me remind you that I am you, and I already went through all of it.
-Don’t depend too much on your mum and dad, and don’ t think that they will replace all of those years that they weren’t there for you instead use that to your advantage to separate much quickly therefore being less hurt over the whole thing.
-Disappearing is fun, yet it is very lonely.
- Being alone and being lonely are two different things and they are both okay to be.
- You will be very unhappy most of the time.
- Life is hard.
-Life sucks.
-Adulthood sucks.
-The internet is about the only good thing going in this era.
-Although I think all of this sucks I wouldn’t trade it for the world.
-Also I wouldn’t go back in time and change anything.
-I don’t regret my life nor the choices I made.
- I am very content with my loneliness.
-I’m glad I’m waiting on my tattoo’s right now as an adult because I feel if I had done Tattoos before this I would of regretted what I had gotten.
This is me. I am your biggest disappointment.
Goodbye."

-Fatima

P.S. This is not my last entry here but it was in that journal.

Comments

Popular Posts